I'll think of you every step of the way.
我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
I can’t, and won’t ever be able to, get enough of you.
我不能,也永远不会,对你厌倦。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
Your voice is full of beautiful memories we have yet to make.
你的声音里,满是我们将要创造的美好回忆。
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
Love makes the world go round.
一些人认为有钱能使鬼推磨。但对于那些真正的浪漫主义者来说,爱才是生命中最重要的东西。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
And it’s as if I never really even knew love until right now, in this moment, with you.
我仿佛从不懂什么是爱,直到,我遇见你。
You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
你是我的今天,以及所有的明天。(瞧,一个爱字都没提,就充分表达出了相守一生的深情)
你是我的今天,以及所有的明天。(瞧,一个爱字都没提,就充分表达出了相守一生的深情)
I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
我发誓我不能比现在更爱你了。但我又知道,明天会爱你更多。
If I could, I would wrap my arms around you and just hold you until the hurt went away.
如果可以,我愿拥你入怀,紧紧抱住,直到你的伤心被融化驱散。
I really don’t know how many more love stories I have left in me, but I want you to be my last.
我真不知道命中还剩多少次爱情故事,但我想要你做我的最后一次。
我真不知道命中还剩多少次爱情故事,但我想要你做我的最后一次。
i always remember that day,
when i met you
i love you
我一直都记得那一天
我见到了你
我就爱上了你
They tell you in school that it’s the lungs that keep you breathing but it’s your heart.
在学校老师说过,我们要靠肺部呼吸存活。但实际上,我靠的是你的心。
There are going to be days where you’re undone, stressed out, tired, spent. And I’ll still love you just as much in those moments as I ever have, maybe even a little more, because it’ll mean you let me get close enough to know the real you. That’s all I want.
当你受挫失落、憔悴不堪、倦累难耐、筋疲力竭时。我会像以往一样爱你,也许甚至会爱你更多。因为那意味着你对我敞开心门,让我接近真实的你。这就是我想要的。