如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
神从创造中找到他自己。
God finds himself by creating.
群星不怕显得象萤火那样。
The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”
The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“
休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.
不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。
The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep at the heaven.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。
The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.
神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this